Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ahoy there matey!





When I have kids I want them to be as cool as 8 year-old Otto! This awesome wallpaper was designed by him, from his many drawings of ships. His mother is a designer that works with many of his drawings as her inspiration. The wallpaper can be purchased online here. I particularly love this brief interview with this young designer!
Name: Otto
Age: 8
Family: Sister Tovalisa, mother Elisabeth, father Dennis, the cat Hiro and a rat named Lilly.
Lives: In Gothenburg, Sweden.
Interests: I’m a drummer, I like to drum. And to do karate with my best friend Konrad.
Please tell us how it is that you design wallpapers : I like to draw a lot. I don’t thinkI’m so good at it, but my mother does. When I look at the wall with my ships on, I like that they are so many.
More products and designs from Otto at finelittleday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment